Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Hello lovelies,
I hope you had a great weekend. in Montreal it was long weekend  because Friday was Canada Day .Happy Birthday Canada !

Here are some shots form the firework which I took with my phone ( excuse the poor quality). it was beautiful and these photos just don't do it any justice.  


 But now back to Mondays' subject and that is what to eat this week.  so let's get down to it:
Monday : Chicken schnitzel
Tuesday Turkey Reubens
Wednesday  Shepherd's pie 
Friday: Spicy sausage & potato sandwich 
This week will be mostly sandwiches.I  also participate in Laura's Menu Plan Monday post. as the week progresses I will update this post with the pictures and if you like to know more details about any of the recipes please let me know ;)
Have a great week everyone :)
Mania

Monday

Tuesday
Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment