Friday, July 8, 2011

Lancome gift with purchase at The Bay 2011

Hello lovelies,
It's time for another gift with purchase, from Lancome (July 7- 31). all the details are shown at the picture below. I really don't care that much about Lancome and honestly for someone like me ( not being a fan and all)  I have a tons of Lancome products sitting in my drawer; I think they are really overpriced (I tried their foundation, eye-shadow paletts, lipsticks and lipgloss, mascara). although I must say I love their perfume specially Hypnôse Senses Eau de parfum. their new collection which is coming in September I guess is just gorgeous and I have my eyes on this blush. so I won't be buying anything this time but if you're a Lancome fan or need something it's a good time to check your Lancome counters.
Happy shopping!
Mania


No comments:

Post a Comment