Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Hello lovelies,

I hope you had a great weekend. in Montreal it was grand prix weekend and the city was on fire. outdoor concerts, crowds...we had a blast.but now back to Mondays' subject and what to eat this week.  so let's get down to it:

Monday : Calzone
Tuesday : Oven-fried chicken
Thursday : Tomato cheese toast
Friday: stuffed chicken breast
I  also participate in Laura's Menu Plan Monday post. as the week progresses I will update this post with the pictures and if you like to know more details about any of the recipes please let me know ;)
Have a great week everyone :)
Mania


Monday (inside was a mix of eggplants, red bell pepper and ground  beef..was YUM)

Tuesday

Wednesday


Thursday ( I also used some left over from calzone as topping)
Friday we were invited to one of friends house for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment