Friday, May 27, 2011

Clinique Bonus time at Holt Renfrew: May 27-June 5

It's Bonus time, again for Clinique. Free with your Clinique purchase of $35 or more at all Holt Renfrew stores across Canada.
that's what I got by email: "Try age-decelerating moisture, start-to-finish eye brighteners, plus Bonus Exclusive Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo and more. Free with your Clinique purchase of $35 or more."
I love their makeup bag, I might get something from them, not sure yet :)
Happy shopping everyone:)
Mania

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I'm allergic to clinic range !! wierd no??? :)
    Kisses
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really !??! well that's a suprize since they claim all their products are allergy tested :) I 'm not a big fan of their products either just a few of them I love actually ;)

    ReplyDelete