Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Facial Fluid



Hello lovelies, hope you are fine and had a pleasant weekend and week so far. today sunject will be face moisturizer and in particular: TOLERIANE FLUID by LA ROCHE-POSAY 
 I am a big fan of La Roche-Posay products; I used a couple of them which actually loved. It’s a French skin care line with products for any skin type and problem. I know they use to have also foundation but not anymore which I don’t know why. They are sold here in Canada at Pharmaprix (Shoppers drug mart) and Jean Coutu stores.  They are little bit on the pricy side but honestly they worth every penny.
In this post I will talk about one of my recent La Roche-Posay product called:



About Novemner 2011 I started to use 2 Kiehl's product (which were awful by the way) and my skin started to react very badly, it became red, very dry and irritated. So I needed a moisturizer that could help the dryness but at the same time suitable for oily skin since I did not want to have any breakouts. And also something that was suitable for my current condition which was red and irritated skin.
The TOLERIANE line was just the perfect match, they are basically for sensitive, intolerant skins which could react easily to most chemical products. That’s why TOLERIANE moisturizers are mostly composed of water (about 50%) and minimum chemicals so any skin could tolerate. This is by far the lightest moisturizer I ever use. It comes as white milky liquid and absorbs to skin very fast without the feeling of greasy or anything.
It is ideal for combination to oily, intolerant skin;and also recommended for ezcema, rosacea, and acne-prone skins on their website.
As I said it has little but effective number of ingredients: Glycerin acts as a hydrating agent; Squalane acts as an emollient and skin protectant and Thermal Spring Water is a soothing antioxidant.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer ever and I did repurchase it again...
Hope this was helpful to you
Have a great Tuesday :)
Mania

1 comment:

  1. Omg! The same thing.happend to me. I bought 2 products from Kiehls and they were terrible.
    I love love Toleriane Fluid. One of the only moisturisers that don't break me out :)

    ReplyDelete