Monday, March 21, 2011

Simple fish and broccoli


I made this meal few nights ago as for our next day lunch ;). it is just a basic fried tilapia fish and some broccoli as side dish. The thing that made it little different from an ordinary fried fish was that the flour used for coating the fish was mixed with dry  dill. first I used salt and pepper on both sides of the fish for seasoning, then I coat them with mixture of flour and dill, then with mixture of egg, milk.and  fry them in a hot pan with little bit of oil till both sides get golden. As a side dish I wanted something saucy ;so I mixed  about 1/3 cup of mayonnaise with 2 table spoon of vinegar. in a bowl I mixed about 3 cups of  broccoli florets and 1/3 cup of  sliced green onion ( or you could also used red onion)  and mixed them well with the prepared sauce. and as the final step I sprinkled the with about 1/4 cup of toasted sliced onion. 
The dill smells great ,specially when it starts to fry. it add a special taste to the fish. just a quick and easy fix for dinner or lunch.

Sorry the pictures are not nice or in a nice dish, I packed them for our next day lunch directly from the pan :)





Wish you all a nice day, till next time :)
Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment