Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movie talk: Harry Potter and the deathly hallows-part1


Last night we went to watch the Harry potter movie, and.....
wooooooooooooo, loved it . I think it was much better that the last one.
the movie opened Thursday midnight and we ( us with 4 of our friends) decided to go watch it Sunday evening. so we went to get the tickets on Sunday morning and it was all sold out !! so we got the tickets for Tuesday night since it is our usual movie night.
although we went 1 hour earlier to get good seats, the salon was full ! and we kind of sat separately ( me and my husband,oh and it is playing in IMAX which is very cool). he is a big Harry Potter fan and read all the books, but I didn't so in any of the movies if I didn't get something he would explain it to me. in this movie I think they had more time ( since it is in 2 parts) so they paid attention to details and I think stick to the book ( I have to check that with him).
so If you are a Harry Potter fan you diffidently seen it by now but if not, go see the movie; you gonna like it :)


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Official HD- there are some scenes from the part 2, here too

No comments:

Post a Comment