Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's really hard to keep up with blog. I'm realizing that now . sometimes I have something in my mind that I want to write about but then I'm not at my desk or I have to finish something else before. so by the time I finished working I'm so tired just want to close my eyes.
I just want to be able to go home earlier ,like people that work  here at university ,they leave at 4:30 and I leave at 6 (on good days of course) then I go to them gym and by the time I get home I'm so exhausted and still we did not eat yet and bla bla bla...
Sunday I was home ( except of my Yoga class and little shopping ) so I cooked two different foods which both is sandwich like , so till today I did not cooked  yet. but tomorrow I 'll cook maybe spaghetti or something ..
tonight we 're going to the old dog movie,I heard it's very funny so looking forward to that :))

No comments:

Post a Comment