Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Hello lovelies,
I hope you had a great weekend. here was sunny and we were outdoors mostly. did some reading, relaxing and enjoyed a company of good friends. so it was all good :)
It's Monday again and time for another weekly menu. so let's get down to it:

Monday : vegetarian pizza
Tuesday : Hamburger
Wednesday : Bass fish with mushroom 
Thursday : stuffed chicken breast
I  also participate in Laura's Menu Plan Monday post. as the week progresses I will update this post with the pictures and if you like to know more details about any of the recipes please let me know ;)
Have a great week everyone :)
Mania
Monday ( hubby requested sausage so it wasn't completely vegetarian)

Tuesday ( oh & I baked the bread myself)

Wednesday



No comments:

Post a Comment