Monday, April 4, 2011

ABC's of me :)

I have been a little lazy in my blog posts lately, for no particular reason. I have so many posts that I should sit down and write. but the I think the main reason for that was I did not use my computer that much ( other than work related stuff) for the past few weeks so that's why I am late. 
I decided to post something fast, this is a tag Amber did few weeks ago which was fun to read so I did it myself and as the title says it is ABC of me :)

Age: 29
Bed size: Queen
Chore you dislike: Generally most house works! no, no I am not lazy or something but I dislike vacuuming, ironing more but I LOVE ( actually enjoy ) washing dishes !!
Dogs: No! having animals is not my thing.
Essential start to your day: TEA ( not alone, always with something else) 
Favorite color: Red and blue ( almost all shades)
Gold or silver: White gold for sure! but recently ( about a year) I am into yellow gold, it looks great with tan skin but it should be a right yellow. 
Height: 162 cm ( 5″4 ) 
Instruments you play(ed): None. I had piano and keyboard courses when I was a kind as my mother attempt to discover my talents ;) but I have not a single talent on that department. 
Job title: Right now I am a full time Phd student in Chemical Engineering, and I do consulting projects on the side from time to time as an chemical engineer. 
Kids: Nope! love kids but not sure when I'll be a mommy ?!?
Live: Montreal,Quebec, Canada. 
Mom’s name: Ezat
Nicknames: I don't have any Nickname, as long as I remember everyone called me by my first name. 
Overnight hospital stays: because of my family background I never had to stay in hospital more than a few hours even when I had small surgeries ( which I did ) when I was back home. but here I stayed one night in hospital because I passed out in emergency room when I was with someone else who was actually sick, so I had to stay the night there to make sure I was fine.
Pet peeve: People who lie like there is no tomorrow and think everyone else around them are fools and don't know the truth!
Quote from a movie: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that - he's gone" this line makes a complete sense at the end.  Unusual suspect 
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Siblings:  one big brother and 2 little sisters!
Time you wake up: usually after 7, but if I have a meeting or something else early on the morning, I woke up before 7!
Underwear: not a clear question but if the brand is the case ,most of mine are from La Senza and Calvin Klein!
Vegetables you don’t like: beet which is actually my hubby's favorite.
What makes you run late: I rarely run late, I don't remember the last time I was late somewhere.
X-Rays you’ve had: my chest and  my teeth.
Yummy food you make: I am always into trying new foods and recipes but my specialty would be pizza and spaghetti!
Zoo animal favorite:  Dolphins which are sea animals, but in general I'm not a big zoo fan.

Feel free to do the tag on your blogs, or if you did it already leave me a link down blew and I'll definitely read it. have yourselves a great day :)
Love,
Mania

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mania
    I did this game...yours is really funny...I got to know you better...you can check mine...

    ReplyDelete